- Campbells Soup or Del Monte Fruit cans: $.99 when you buy 10 participating Mega Event items. This does not mean you have to buy 10 cans of soup; look for the tags.
- Kroger beans--black or kidney, a great source of protein: $.69
- Kroger peanut butter: $2.50
- Colgate toothpaste 6.4oz: $.99 as a Mega Event item. Use $.50 coupon which doubles and it's FREE.
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk White Tuna 5oz: 4/$5 or $1.25 each
- Peter Pan peanut butter: $2.50
- Laura Lynn canned tomatoes: 5/$3 or $.60 each
- Laura Lynn peanut butter: $2.50
- Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna 5oz: $.88, limit 10. If you participate with Recycle Bank, you could print coupons for $1/2, making them $.38 each.
- Colgate MaxFresh 4oz: 2/$5, get $3 ECB. Use 2 $1 coupons or 2 $.75 coupons and they are $.25 each or FREE.
And if you're in Walmart or Target picking up back to school deals, check their canned goods section. Generic canned goods are usually less than a dollar each.
If all this is confusing to you, leave a comment or email me. I'm happy to help.