Saturday, January 14, 2012

Slim Pickins: Deals 1/15-21

I briefly looked over the coupon blogger websites and was not impressed with the deals being offered by Walgreen's, CVS, or Kroger. Then I saw a few freebies at Ingles I can get with a handful of the basics. I'll be playing the "how little can I spend" game and work off my stockpile to feed the family this week.

Ingles has a policy that they double 3 (up to $.50 coupons) for every $10 you spend. Note: That's before coupons. I'll plan to get about $20 goods like bananas, salad, bread, and milk to get the following good deals:

  • Fresh Express Garden Salad, 12oz: $.88 (if enrolled in Ingles Advantage promotions)
  • Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls: $1, use $.50 MC = FREE. I'm aiming to get 5 for free.
  • Pillsbury Grands biscuits: $1, use $1/2 MC = $.50 each.
  • Sargento shredded cheese, 5-9oz: $1.79, use $1/2 MC = $1.29 each.
  • Hershey's 6ct bars: $1, use $1 printable = FREE.
  • Kleenex, 100ct: $1, use $.50 MC (if included) = FREE.
For all the Ingles match-ups, go to Southern Savers.

What are your favorite deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment