This post will be short because there aren't many freebies this week that I've found. Normally I would have skipped this week, but my son had an allergic reaction to something and I was out of kids benadryl. What a score that it was on sale too and with my ECBs from previous trips, I only paid tax. Here's what I bought:
- 2 CVS Kids Benadryl generic (B1G1 50% off: $4.69 and $2.34--cheaper than the Walgreen's version even not on sale)
- 2 Oral B Cross-Action toothbrushes ($3, get $1ECB for each, Use B1G1 MC and $2 MC=$1MM. Tip: Give them the $2 coupon and then the B1G1 to avoid beeping.) Limit 2
- Oral B Pulsar toothbrushes are free too but they were out; I got a raincheck for 2. There were still plenty of the manual toothbrushes.
- 1 Hershey bar (free with a coupon printing at the kiosk; love it!)
- Used $8 ECB from last week.