Monday, July 4, 2011

Couponing for Charity 7/3-9


This post will be short because there aren't many freebies this week that I've found. Normally I would have skipped this week, but my son had an allergic reaction to something and I was out of kids benadryl. What a score that it was on sale too and with my ECBs from previous trips, I only paid tax. Here's what I bought:
  • 2 CVS Kids Benadryl generic (B1G1 50% off: $4.69 and $2.34--cheaper than the Walgreen's version even not on sale)
  • 2 Oral B Cross-Action toothbrushes ($3, get $1ECB for each, Use B1G1 MC and $2 MC=$1MM. Tip: Give them the $2 coupon and then the B1G1 to avoid beeping.) Limit 2
  • Oral B Pulsar toothbrushes are free too but they were out; I got a raincheck for 2. There were still plenty of the manual toothbrushes.
  • 1 Hershey bar (free with a coupon printing at the kiosk; love it!)
  • Used $8 ECB from last week.
Subtotal: $.03
With tax: $.98
ECBs for next time: $2

Walgreen's has a deal on the Oral B toothbrushes too, but the CVS deal is better. Nothing else was enticing enough for a trip. I didn't see any freebies at Kroger or Target either.

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment