Friday, September 9, 2011

Great savings on pumpkin patch & family fun


I was very excited to see this deal in my in box a couple of days ago and jumped on it right away. Apparently, I wasn't alone. They've already sold more than 3,000 deals! The deal is still on through the end of today 9/9.

Head to Groupon for 66% savings on admission to Oakes Farm in Corryton, TN. We've been every year for five years, and we wouldn't miss it. Now that the kids are getting older, the corn maze should be even more fun.

So here's the deal: For $11, you get three admission tickets by October 15 or two admission tickets after 10/15. Admission includes the hayride, corn maze and entrance to the "back 40"--lots of traditional games. I believe pumpkins are $5 each extra.

General admission is $10 for ages 11 and up, $8 for ages 3-10 and under 3 are free. Normally our family would have to pay $36, but with this deal, we'll only pay $19 (one groupon and one kid at the door). What a great idea to go during fall break.

For a few more tips for getting the most of your trip to Oakes Farm, check out my post from last year. My, how Brooke has changed! Ahh, fall activities. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment