Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Couponing for Charity 4/3-9


My apologies for the delay in posting. Lots going on right now for me and my family. I've checked out the match-ups, and though it's not a great week, there are a few deals to be had. If you're picking just one, head to CVS.

CVS:
For all the match-ups, visit Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, visit Coupon Katie.

Here's my plan; note the numbers of products--as those are the limits to the deals and I round up to make it easier.
  • 1 Complete multi-purpose eye solution, 12oz ($9, get $9ECB, $1MC=$1MM)
  • 2 Oral B manual toothbrushes ($3 each, get $1ECB for each, use 1 B1G1 coupon and 1 $2MC=$1MM)
  • 2 Gumeez flossers ($2, get $2ECB=FREE)
  • 2 Crest toothpaste or floss ($3.50, get $2.50ECB, use $1MC=FREE)
  • 3-4 Benefiber products depending on the price ($10ECB wyb $20 of products, I have 2 $5/2 and 2 $2/1 coupons)
  • If the Benefiber deal works out, I'll use the $5 off $40 CVS printable good through 4/10. If not, I'll see what next week's deals look like.
  • I also have $15 ECBs to use to minimize my OOP
WALGREEN'S:
For all the match-ups, visit Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, visit Coupon Katie.

The only real deals I see this week are the Colgate Maxfresh money maker and the $.50 Color Wonder On the Go. But I don't think it's enough to pull me in.

KROGER:
For all the match-ups, visit Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, visit Coupon Katie.

Other than a few fresh fruits, veggies, bread, and milk, I don't plan to buy much at Kroger this week. I might pick up 4 cleaning supplies if I have the right coupons and some pot pies. Make sure you load the free potpie e-saver (wyb 5) at Shortcuts.com or Kroger.com.

What are your favorite freebies this week? What did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment