Thursday, April 14, 2011

FREE green products at CVS next week



In celebration of Earth Day next week, CVS is offering two freebies that are great for the environment and your wallet. The deals aren't valid now. They run 4/17-23. Thanks to Southern Savers for the head's up.

The first is my favorite: the green tag! I scan my green tag every visit and have saved $11 with it to date; your receipts keep track. After four visits, you earn $1ECB for doing nothing other than bringing your own shopping bag.

It's a bummer you can only have one; so it's a bit surprising they are offering two free green tags per customer. Though I don't need one, I'll get two and give them to some of my other shopping mavins participating in Couponing for Charity.

The other is a GE Energy Smart lightbulb that's free after ECB and with a coupon from the April All You magazine. We don't need any light bulbs either, but these are great to donate. Not only will they get a free bulb, they'll save on electricity for a long time.

These are both gifts that keep on giving green!

No comments:

Post a Comment