Monday, May 2, 2011

Couponing for Charity 5/1-7

Hi couponing, divas. No, I have not disappeared, and no I have not stopped Couponing for Charity. I have actually been getting the deals the past few weeks but haven't had time to post the deals in advance or my results. But I'm here to get you inspired again to help those less fortunate. I just returned from Walgreen's and CVS and got some great deals for us and others. If you're going to pick one, head to Walgreen's.

WALGREEN'S:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie.

Here were my transactions:

Transaction #1:


  • 2 Cottonelle 12 pack (look for the tall roll; the other isn't the deal; $5 each, buy 2 get $3RR, used 2 $.50 printables and 1 Walgreen's coupon from the May book that took off $2; price after coupons and RRs=$2 each)

  • 2 Fixodent cleansers (on sale for $3.99, get $1RR; used 1 $3MC and 1 B1G1 MC=2 FREE)

  • 1 Gum Eez Flosser (on sale for $2, get $2RR=FREE)

  • 2 Hershey Reeses (on sale for $.49 each; filler items but my favorite)

  • Used 2 $4RRs from previous trips

Total OOP: $3.15


Total saved: $22.59


Total RRs for next time: $6

Transaction #2:


  • 2 Tylenol Precise creams ($7.99 each, used 2 $5 printable MCs and 1 Walgreens coupon from May book that took off $6=both FREE)

  • 2 Fixodent cleansers (same deal as above; both FREE)

  • 1 Wal-Zyr (allergy medicine for my son--on sale for $4.99)

  • 1 Hershey Reese's (filler)

  • Used $4RR from last week

Total OOP: $2.50


Total Saved: $35.39


RRs for next time: $1



CVS:


For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.


For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie.


Here's what I bought:



  • 2 Pantene products (rang up $2.99 each, less than advertised; buy 2, get $1ECB; used $3/2 from 5/1 paper=$1 each)

  • 1 Cascade action packs ($4; buy $10 of Cascade and Mr. Clean products, get $3ECB)

  • 2 Magic Eraser packs ($3 each; used $1.50/2 from 5/1 paper; see above deal)

  • 2 Colgate Maxfresh ($2.77 each; get $2.77ECB; used 2 $1MC= $2MM)

  • 1 Ivory 3 bars pack ($.99, used $1 MC from 5/1 paper=FREE)

  • Used $2 off $10 ECB that printed at kiosk

  • Used $11.97ECBs from previous trips

Total OOP: $.56


Total Saved: $31.69


ECBs for next time: $9.54



I'll be donating the Fixodent (at least $20; didn't get exact non-sale price) and Colgate ($6.58) and keeping the rest. I'll update all my totals another time. Don't forget to pick up some free pasta at Kroger. What are your favorite deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment