Monday, February 14, 2011

Couponing for Charity 2/13-19


Sorry for the delay in this post. I'll get to it. If you're going to pick just one pharmacy this week, head to CVS.

CVS:
For a complete list of match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Coupon Mommie.

Since I used all my ECBs on toilet paper last week, I'm starting from scratch. Here's my plan:

  • 2 Colgate Sensitive ($3.80 each, get $3.80 ECB, use 1 $1.50 and 1 $1 MC=$2.50MM); limit 2
  • 2 Listerine ($4 each, get $2ECB, use 2 $2/1 MC=FREE); limit 2
  • 2 Pull-ups ($9 each, $4ECB when you buy 2, use 2 $2/1 MC=$5 each); limit 2
  • I also just received a 20% off coupon via email because I registered for their Facebook promotion last week. It says it's valid on non-sale items only and expires 2/16. So we'll see if it takes off anything for these purchases.)
Total OOP: $23.10 (unless the coupon takes off more)
RR's good for 4 weeks: $15.60

Since I have a $5RR expiring tomorrow, I'll also be going to Walgreen's.

WALGREEN'S:
For a complete list of match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Coupon Mommie.

Here's my plan:
  • 1 Reach floss ($3, get $2RR, use $1 MC=FREE)
  • 1 Triaminic fever reducer ($5, use $3 Walgreen's catalina that printed a few weeks ago=$2)
  • 2 packs Walgreen's diapers (hoping to find a night-time pull-up version; buy 1 at $9, get 1 free, use 1 $2/1 coupon from new infant care coupon booklet--will deduct $4=$2.50 each)
  • Use $5RR from previous visit.
Total OOP: $4 plus tax
RR's for next time: $2

KROGER:
For a complete list of match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Coupon Mommie.

Though the word "mega sale" gets me all excited inside, I think I will pass this week and just get our milk at Weigel's. I'm trying hard to stick to the Eat from the Pantry Challenge, and the best way to do that is to not step into the store. Plus, I got some great deals at Earthfare to carry me through the week. If you're looking for freebies at Kroger, I recommend picking up Odwalla and Colgate.
What great deals did I miss this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment