If you haven't heard already through the couponing grapevine, Kroger is changing their policy on internet printable coupons: none over $1, no "free" coupons, and only 2 IPs per transaction. I'm hoping they will revise the last one to be only 2 of the same coupon per transaction, but we'll see. That means you may not be able to use the $5 Healthy Choice coupon to get the free meals, but some stores have not confirmed the new policy and are allowing them. So if you want the deal, go tomorrow.
- Since Thermacare heat wraps are a "money maker," I decided to try one. The trial size is $2.49 (you'll get a RR worth $2.50 and you can save an additional $1 here).
- Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste costs $.25 after you get a $2 RR and use a $.75 coupon here. You can get this deal twice if you do two transactions.
- Three Campbells Select Harvest soups (also ideal for Hubby's lunches) cost $1 each with the in-ad coupon and $1.50/3 printable.
- Quaker Oats are only $.50 with an in-ad coupon and a $1/1 printable here.
- Two Bic Soleil razor packs (6 to a pack) cost $1 each (on sale for 2/$10, using a B1G1 coupon from the paper knocks off $5, and a coupon from the Walgreens January coupon book knocks off another $3).
- Two Lysol wipes were only $.24 each for me (they're on sale B1G1 for $3.49, I used a $1/2 printable coupon and a $2 RR from a previous trip).