Monday, July 12, 2010

Couponing for Charity 7/11-17


Miss me? I'm back! I didn't want to publicize that I was going on vacation, but we just returned from a wonderful trip to the CT shoreline with family. I have lots to share and will get to those in future posts, including Bobby's first fish and his first visit from the Tooth Fairy!

For the bargain shoppers, it's already time to save on back to school products. Remember even if your child may not need some of these supplies, non-profits can always use office supplies. I recommend heading to CVS, Staples, and Walgreen's TOMORROW if you get a chance.

If you only have time for one store, I'd recommend CVS. For all the CVS match-ups, click here. For Coupon Katie's picks, click here. Through 7/13, you can get 10 free pens and a free pair of scissors. Other deals include free multi-purpose solution (I can't find the coupon that makes it a $2MM), two free bottles of John Frieda shampoo (it's worth wading through the steps to get 2 $2.50/1 coupons), and two free packs of CVS pantiliners. And I'll admit I'm going to get the Neutragena wrinkle treatment ($5MM with rebate this week only)--I'm not getting any younger!

Staples has several dollar deals for supplies, but how can you pass up the penny deals good through 7/14? You can get $.01 pocket folders (limit 10), $.01 pack of 8 pencils (limit 2), and 500 sheets of multi-purpose paper for $.01 (after easy rebate; limit 2). There's also a $5 off $30 purchase coupon here.

For all the Walgreen's match-ups, click here. For Coupon Katie's picks, click here. As for Walgreen's, there are no great freebies this week, unless you count the SalonPas hot patch noted by Coupon Katie. I may stop in to get dry erase markers ($2 for 4 or I'll see if the Expo washables are on sale to use the $3/6 pack in the July coupon book), a few mini highlighters for $.09 each, and Penway memo books (5/$1 with the extra coupons you can print at the end of the flyer online).

And while you're grabbing the best deals in town, Kroger is having a decent mega event (save $5 on 10 select items). I'll be stocking up on cheese for sure.

Once I've made my trips and have my totals, I'll publish another update. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment