Hi savvy shoppers. I didn't make it shopping today because I enjoyed the sunshine with friends and family instead. However, I do hope to get to some deals in the next couple of days.
- 1 Photobook ($8, get $8ECB)--has anyone done one of these before? Do I upload photos from home like at Walgreen's?
- 1 U by Kotex product ($5, get $5ECB); use $1/1 printable to make it a money maker.
- 1 Biotrue solution ($3, get $3ECB); a $2/1 printable makes it a money maker. (They were out last week; maybe they've restocked).
- 4 CVS pantyliners (Buy 2 at $.50 each, get $1ECB)--I bought 2 packs a few weeks ago because the tag said limit one, but I've heard it's actually limit 3; we'll see.
- 1 box Pampers ($22, get $10ECB); I have a $3 coupon from Vocal Point, but there have been several $2 coupons in the paper. Since the box is about two packs of diapers, that's like getting each pack for $4.50 - $5.)
- Goodnites boxers (Squeezing a Dollar out of a Dime noted these were on clearance for $2.99. You can find coupons from $1.50 - $2.50, making these an excellent deal)