Sunday, July 25, 2010

Couponing for Charity 7/25-31


Hi savvy shoppers. I didn't make it shopping today because I enjoyed the sunshine with friends and family instead. However, I do hope to get to some deals in the next couple of days.

I'll be skipping Kroger this week because there aren't any sensational deals I can't live without. I'll be heading to a farmer's market and Weigel's for milk instead. As I did last week, you can still get free Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrushes, Suave deodorant, and Gillette body wash. Click here for details.

Other than the $1 Listerine, I didn't see any sensational deals at Walgreen's either. You might check their list of school supplies to see if any deals match your list. Click here for details.

The best place once again appears to be CVS. Click here for details. Here are some of the deals I might go after (all prices are rounded up):

  • 1 Photobook ($8, get $8ECB)--has anyone done one of these before? Do I upload photos from home like at Walgreen's?
  • 1 U by Kotex product ($5, get $5ECB); use $1/1 printable to make it a money maker.
  • 1 Biotrue solution ($3, get $3ECB); a $2/1 printable makes it a money maker. (They were out last week; maybe they've restocked).
  • 4 CVS pantyliners (Buy 2 at $.50 each, get $1ECB)--I bought 2 packs a few weeks ago because the tag said limit one, but I've heard it's actually limit 3; we'll see.
  • 1 box Pampers ($22, get $10ECB); I have a $3 coupon from Vocal Point, but there have been several $2 coupons in the paper. Since the box is about two packs of diapers, that's like getting each pack for $4.50 - $5.)
  • Goodnites boxers (Squeezing a Dollar out of a Dime noted these were on clearance for $2.99. You can find coupons from $1.50 - $2.50, making these an excellent deal)

If you haven't yet signed up for CVS emails, you can go here for some good deals, including a bonus $4ECB; only for new sign-ups though.

If you're out at Target this week, you might look for some of these freebies at the bottom of the list. Target also loaded new Kashi (organic) coupons; print those while you can. For some reason, mine aren't currently printing.

If you haven't done it in awhile, this is a good week to clear out your coupons for those expiring July 31. What are your favorite deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment