Sunday, July 18, 2010

Couponing for Charity Update #16


I'm a little behind in my posts--ok a lot behind, but I'll get there. To keep all the math correct, I decided I should total all my bargains LAST WEEK and then post the good finds I got at CVS today in a separate post. These aren't all the deals I got--just the ones I'm donating. The values represent the non-sale prices.

CVS:
10 pack of Papermate pens ($1.99; free after ECB)
1 Biotrue lens cleaner ($2.99; free after ECB)--There is a $2 printable I saw after my trip, but there were no more products on the shelf today.
1 Complete multi-purpose solution ($10.99; free after ECB; couldn't find the coupon for this.)
1 John Frieda shampoo ($6.99; free after coupons and ECB--I bought 2 and kept 1)
2 CVS pantyliners ($1.98 each; free after ECB)
I kept the free scissors.

WALGREENS:
I got some good deals here too, but I'm keeping them all.

KROGER:
1 500 count Dixie napkins ($3.99, on sale for $1.49 with mega deal, used a B2 plates, G1 napkin free coupon attached to the plates. After coupons, I got all three items for just $.50! I'm keeping the plates and donating the napkins. These aren't a green product, but sometimes the deal wins out.)

STAPLES:
1 500 count multi-purpose paper ($6.99, on sale for $4.99, only $.01 after easy rebate. I bought 2 and kept 1. I wish they were made from recycled paper, but oh well.)
I got the $.01 pencils and the $.01 folders as well as lots of other deals for a buck, but I'm keeping those.

TOTAL PRODUCTS TO DONATE THIS WEEK: 10 pens, 2 multi-purpose eye solutions, 1 shampoo, 2 feminine care, 1 pack of napkins, 1 pack of paper
TOTAL VALUE OF PRODUCTS: $35.92
TOTAL SPENT: $.01

Since this is the first batch of products for the next charity, we'll keep the totals separate. Maybe towards the end of the year, I'll total all the products, costs and savings. Having fun yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment