Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Couponing for Charity 11/7-13


My apologies for the delay. I'll keep it brief.

If you haven't made it to Kroger's mega sale (the same deals last week carried over to this week), go now. I'm skipping this week because I got the deals I wanted last week. I saved 51% and got lots of soup and pasta for free. I'll update my totals soon.

I'm also skipping CVS this week; nothing inspired me. I did make it to Walgreen's with all three kids in tow today because I had $12 in RR expiring today. Go here for all the match-ups. I'm thrilled with my deals.

  • 2 Huggies Pull-ups (normally $10.49, on sale for $7.99, used 2 $2/1 printable coupons=$5.99 each; not the best deal, but we were totally out!)
  • 2 Nestle semi-sweet morsels (normally $3.29, $1.79 with WC, $1/2 printable=$1.29 each)
  • 1 Betty Crocker cake mix, 1 Betty Crocker brownie mix, 2 Betty Crocker icings ($.89 and $1.50 with WC, used $1/2 and $.75/2 coupons=$3.03 total; normally $10.36 total)
  • 1 Similasin cough syrup ($5.99, get $5.99 rebate, used $1/1 coupons=$1MM)
  • 4 Encore spices (normally $.99, $.50 with WC)
  • Was also able to use 4 RRs worth $24 total from previous weeks.

Total spent including tax: $3.41
Total saved: $49.29
Plus I earned a $6 rebate.

Sorry, none of these are going to charity. Every once in awhile, I need to focus on the deals I need. What were your favorite deals at Wags this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment