Sunday, June 19, 2011

Couponing for Charity 6/19-25


As I mentioned in my last post, I will be making some changes to Couponing for Charity. So here are the deals I see worth mentioning this week. I already shopped CVS last night to take advantage of two weeks of deals in one trip (and to get my raincheck for the Zyrtek money maker), but I'll only mention the deals you can currently get.

CVS:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie.

The deals I got:
  • 1 Bliss chocolates ($5.99, get $5.99 ECB, used $1 MC=$1MM; limit 1)
  • 1 Power Bar Energy Bites 2.6-3oz ($2.49, get $2.49 ECB, used $1 MC from free sample=$1MM; limit 1)
  • 2 Colgate toothpastes ($2.79, get $2 ECB, used 2 $1 MC=$.42 MM; limit 2)
  • 1 Irish Spring deodorant ($2.99, get $2 ECB, used $1 MC=FREE; limit 1)
  • 1 Pull-ups ($8.99, get $1 ECB, used $3 printable=$4.99; limit 1)

KROGER
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.

It's the second week of a rather unimpressive sale. There are two freebies I hope to pick up though:
  • Pure Protein Bar ($.99, use 1 $1 printable and 1 B1G1 MC=2 FREE)
  • Speed Stick men's deodorant ($.99, use 2 $.50 printables that will double=2 FREE)

I'm skipping Walgreen's this week. How about you? Which deals did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment