Sunday, June 26, 2011

Couponing for Charity 6/26-7/2


As I've mentioned before, I'm going to begin limiting my trips to Walgreen's because I don't feel they have the best deals right now. My CfC posts will reflect the deals I think are best for me, but you should check the match-ups to the other bloggers to see if there are other deals that entice you.

WALREEN'S:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Knoxville on a Dime.

I did stop in briefly to use my last RR expiring today for a dollar. I got three poster boards for $.09. Here's an idea if you have the appropriate coupon:

  • Transaction #1: Buy 1 Reach floss or toothbrush ($2.99, get $2RR, use $1 MC=FREE)
  • Transaction #2: Buy 6 poster boards (normally $.99 each, 3 for $1 with ad coupon). You can use your RR from the first transaction and just pay tax: $.18. Tip: I did not have to use the coupon because they rang up $.33 each, but have it handy just in case.
CVS:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Knoxville on a Dime.

I will be heading to CVS Tuesday - Thursday because I'm expecting an additional 20-25% savings coupon in my email by Tuesday morning. I'm not sure if it's off one item or the total; we'll see. I had signed up for it last week. Tip: I tend to post deals like this on the Knoxmoms Momshare message board for future reference.

I have a number of items with rain checks I hope to get in addition to this week's deals.
  • 1 Rephresh tampons-18ct ($6.79, get $6.79ECB, use $1 printable=$1MM). Tip: I've heard tampons are good to keep in first aid kits for things like nosebleeds. Limit 1.
  • 2 Huggies Snug & Dry ($9, $4ECB wyb 2, use 2 $2 MC=$5 each). If you buy a small Huggies wipes, you can qualify for $3 with Saving Star. There's also a $.50 wipes coupon. Limit 1.
  • 2 Wisk bottles ($7.49, b1G1=$3.75 each, use 2 $2 MC. Bonus: $1 will be credited to my Saving Star account. So each will cost $1.24. If they sell out, make sure o ask for a rain check.
  • I have about $10 in ECBs that will minimize my OOP.
There are additional deals on Dove or Degree if you have enough coupons or can get the printables to print. You can also get Mennen Speed Stick for free with a coupon from CVS Reinventing Beauty magazine. Since this costs $1, I haven't invested in it yet. Maybe next month.

KROGER:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.

It's another mega-event, but I didn't see any freebies to note. If there are deals that interest you, I'd shop before the end of the month, as some of those coupons will expire. Ronzoni is $1 again if you haven't already used all your $1 coupons. You could also print $1/2 to get some for $.50.

Not a lot to donate this week, but Couponing for Charity isn't just about freebies for others. It's ways to save for your family so that you can be more generous for others. What deals did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment