As I've mentioned before, I'm going to begin limiting my trips to Walgreen's because I don't feel they have the best deals right now. My CfC posts will reflect the deals I think are best for me, but you should check the match-ups to the other bloggers to see if there are other deals that entice you.
- Transaction #1: Buy 1 Reach floss or toothbrush ($2.99, get $2RR, use $1 MC=FREE)
- Transaction #2: Buy 6 poster boards (normally $.99 each, 3 for $1 with ad coupon). You can use your RR from the first transaction and just pay tax: $.18. Tip: I did not have to use the coupon because they rang up $.33 each, but have it handy just in case.
- 1 Rephresh tampons-18ct ($6.79, get $6.79ECB, use $1 printable=$1MM). Tip: I've heard tampons are good to keep in first aid kits for things like nosebleeds. Limit 1.
- 2 Huggies Snug & Dry ($9, $4ECB wyb 2, use 2 $2 MC=$5 each). If you buy a small Huggies wipes, you can qualify for $3 with Saving Star. There's also a $.50 wipes coupon. Limit 1.
- 2 Wisk bottles ($7.49, b1G1=$3.75 each, use 2 $2 MC. Bonus: $1 will be credited to my Saving Star account. So each will cost $1.24. If they sell out, make sure o ask for a rain check.
- I have about $10 in ECBs that will minimize my OOP.