Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Couponing for Charity 6/5-6/11


Yes, it's Wednesday and I'm just getting around to posting about this week's best deals. So is life caring for three kids full-time and no school! I think there's just one place to head this week for deals: CVS. Kroger's sale is the same as last week (still free pasta) and the few deals I wanted at Walgreen's (Starbucks ice cream and Sobe life water) weren't there when I popped in today. It's not worth my time trying multiple stores.

CVS:
For all the match-ups, go to Southern Savers.
For a pared down list, go to Coupon Katie or Knoxville on a Dime.

Since the shelves were already clear of some of the deals, I asked for a raincheck. Most of my coupons are good through the end of the month. So I have time to get more deals on future trips. Here's what I did get at CVS:

  • 1 Oral B Pulsar toothbrush (normally $6.49, on sale for $6, get $3ECB, use $3 MC from 6/5's P&G insert=FREE; limit 2)
  • 1 Crest Pro Health 1 liter mouthwash (normally $5.89, on sale for $4.50, get $2.50ECB, used $2 MC from 6/5's P&G insert=FREE; limit 2)
  • 1 Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste (normally $3.29, on sale for $2.79, get $2ECB, used $1 MC from All You magazine = $.21 MM; limit 2)
  • 1 Goodnites (normally $11.49, on sale for $8.99, get $2ECB, used $3 manufacturer's printable on any Huggies diapers and $3 CVS savings that printed at the kiosk=$1!!!!!; limit 1)
  • I also used $8.99 in ECBs from previous trips.
Total OOP: $3.35
Total Saved: $25.87
ECBs for next time: $9.50

Other good deals they were out of:
  • Excedrin Extra Strength 8ct ($.99, get $.99, use $2 CVS printing at kiosk=$2MM; limit 2)
  • Ivory 3 bar pack ($.99, use $1 MC=FREE)
  • Colgate 360 toothbrush (same deal as above; normally $3.29, on sale for $2.79, get $2ECB, used $1 MC from All You magazine = $.21 MM; limit 2)
What I'll be donating: 1 toothpaste, 1 power toothbrush
Value of items: $9.78
Total spent: -$.21

If you've made it to the bottom of this post, I have a question for you: Are these posts helpful? Do you find all the deals on your own anyway? Do you find value in my continuing them or would you rather I post about other things? Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment