Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Best Lil' Consignment Sale in Knoxville


You guys know I love consignment sales. They are the ultimate in "going green and saving green." But sometimes it can be overwhelming with the consignment sale options out there to determine which are worth my time.

There's one I'd like you to consider shopping and consigning for in a few weeks.

Dates: July 22 (pre-sale for consigners) and July 23 (open to the public)
Where: Erin Presbyterian Church, just off Kingston Pike in the Bearden area.
Accepted items: all seasons of clothing, toys, baby items, maternity, etc.
What you'll earn: 70-80% of your sales (depending on the shifts you work)
How to Consign: Please send an email to momsclubconsignmentsale@yahoo.com for information on registering.

So why this sale? Full Disclosure: It's the one sale for which I consign personally. I've been a member of MOMS Club for 6 years and it's a great support group for moms. This sale is our chief fund-raising tool for the year. All the proceeds that do not go to the consignors are donated directly back to the community through a variety of organizations.

I also like this sale because it's not too big and it's not too small. Every year we get delighted customers saying, "You guys have so much stuff but I didn't have to wait in line to view it or buy it. What a concept!" You are more likely to see a short line during half-price sale in the afternoon, but I've never heard anyone waiting more than 20 minutes at check-out.

I'm sure this year will be another success, but we could use more consignors. So please consider joining us by emailing to the address above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment