Monday, March 22, 2010

Couponing for Charity: 3/21 - 3/27


Update: The mouthwash deal at CVS won't work because the coupon is for a larger size.

For those wanting to find freebies (especially hygiene products) that can be donated to charity, here are my suggestions after checking several other blogger's match-ups.

I think CVS has the best deal this week if you want to pick just one place. Go here or here for more match-ups. Colgate Total is on sale for $3.99, but you get $3.99ECB. Use a $1/1 coupon and you "make a buck." Limit one. You can also buy 1 Crest mouthwash for $3.99, use a $2 coupon, and get $2ECB. That makes it free. Limit one. If you need diapers, this is a great week to use your ECBs to get Pampers.

For Walgreens match-ups go here or here. Walgreens has some Colgate MaxFresh toothpaste and toothbrushes on sale, but I didn't have the coupons to make them free. And after all these toothpaste moneymakers, who wants to spend anything on toothpaste?! Gabe recommends you go to Walgreens for the free Olay Quench Body Wash with mail-in rebate, but I'll pass on that one--too much work.

Southern Savers has a list of freebies at Target including bandaids, Buddie's soap, and kids Crest toothpaste as well as several travel freebies towards the bottom of the list.

I'm hoping Kroger will have the $1 Dial soap this week that they've advertised. I still have 2 $.35 coupons, which would make them only $.30 each. I might be willing to pay that.

So what deals did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment