Saturday, January 22, 2011

Couponing for Charity 1/23-29


I've perused the ads and blog match-ups and honestly don't have a lot of exciting freebies to share this week.

****Update 1/23:
I just saw a post at Southern Savers that Reach toothbrushes and floss are part of the mega sale at Kroger and with coupons, that makes them FREE. See link for how to get the coupons. I will be stopping in to get those. If you're not into dealing with RRs and ECBs, this is a truly easy way to get a freebie. And it would be a great item to donate at the Coupon Fair Feb. 26. We're asking each participant to donate one freebie if they can to charity.

The only store I might consider is CVS.
To see all Southern Saver's match-ups, click here.
To see Coupon Katie's picks, click here.

Here's my plan:
  • 1 Crest Pro-Health mouthwash ($4, get $4ECB; I doubt the $2 coupon matches the size, but I'll see. FREE or $2MM); Limit 1
  • 1 Boiron Chestal Cough Syrup ($5, get $5ECB, $1 printable=$1MM). Some stores are only giving this deal on the adult version; some for the kid version. Scan the item at the kiosk before buying to make sure it rings up $5.
  • 4 Mars Valentine single candies ($.50 each, 2 $1/2 Mars candy any size printable=4 FREE)
  • 1 Kashi cereal ($3; $1 MC from Vocal Point mailer=$2. If you still have the $3 coupon, it would be FREE.)
  • If I can find all of the above, I'll use a $10ECB nearing expiration. If not, I have a $2ECB I can use. Either way, my OOP should be $1 - $2, and I should make $4-9ECB for next time.
Walgreen's:
To see all Southern Saver's match-ups, click here.
To see Coupon Katie's picks, click here.

The one freebie that caught my eye was the Nivea shave gel, but I couldn't get the coupon to print after registering. Not sure what I did wrong. Without the coupon, it's not free and I won't buy it. There are a few deals on Crest mouthwash, Campbell's soup, styling products, Pull-ups, and Pedia Care, but I think I'll hold my RRs for next Sunday. Hopefully there will be something worth buying.

FYI: If you ever want a sneak peak at future Walgreen's sales, click on IHeartWags and scroll down. Next week, the free Blink eye drops will probably be a good way to use my RRs.

What freebies did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment