I've perused the ads and match-ups, and it's not a great week IMO. However, I will be going out to get a few deals. If you want to pick one, I'd head to CVS.
- 1 Reese's cup king size ($1.59, get $1.59ECB=FREE); limit 1
- 1 Snickers single ($.89, get $.89ECB=FREE); limit 1
- 2 Listerine Zero ($3, get $1ECB, use 2 $2/1 printables=2 FREE) Note: This deal was from Coupon Katie but I didn't see it in the flyer. They did note 50% off Listerine; if it's a good deal, I'll stock up with several $1 coupons.
- 1 Finish 20 ct geltabs ($3, use $2.25 MC=$.75) Check out the various deal ideas for money makers if you have the right number of coupons. I'll have to settle for a 20 days supply of cheap dish detergent.
- I'll use $1ECB from last week.
- 1 Go! Kids multivitamins-60ct ($5, get $5RR)
- 2 Stayfree maxipads--28-48 count ($6.50 each; use $3 off in ad coupon--will deduct $6; use B1G1 from 1/9 paper (maximum $6); use $1 coupon for the one I'm not getting free=2 FREE)
- 4 No Nonsense knee highs ($.25 each)--filler items to be donated
- I'll use $6RR from last week