Sunday, January 9, 2011

Couponing for Charity 1/9-15


I've perused the ads and match-ups, and it's not a great week IMO. However, I will be going out to get a few deals. If you want to pick one, I'd head to CVS.

CVS:
For Southern Saver's match-ups, click here.
For Coupon Mommie's match-ups, click here.
For Coupon Katie's picks, click here.

Since I'm not one to pass up free chocolate or deals on mouthwash, I'll be getting:
  • 1 Reese's cup king size ($1.59, get $1.59ECB=FREE); limit 1
  • 1 Snickers single ($.89, get $.89ECB=FREE); limit 1
  • 2 Listerine Zero ($3, get $1ECB, use 2 $2/1 printables=2 FREE) Note: This deal was from Coupon Katie but I didn't see it in the flyer. They did note 50% off Listerine; if it's a good deal, I'll stock up with several $1 coupons.
  • 1 Finish 20 ct geltabs ($3, use $2.25 MC=$.75) Check out the various deal ideas for money makers if you have the right number of coupons. I'll have to settle for a 20 days supply of cheap dish detergent.
  • I'll use $1ECB from last week.
My total should be $4.23 plus tax, and I'll earn $4.48 ECB for next time.


Walgreen's:
For Southern Saver's match-ups, click here.
For Coupon Mommie's match-ups, click here.
For Coupon Katie's picks, click here.

If you didn't use your B1g1 Special K coupons, use them here for some free cereal. If you have the $1 Colgate coupon and $2 Reach floss coupons, those could be free. I do not. The $1 printables for the Stayfree are also gone, but I have a $1 Stayfree coupon from who knows where. If the products match, I'll be getting those. Here's my plan.
  • 1 Go! Kids multivitamins-60ct ($5, get $5RR)
  • 2 Stayfree maxipads--28-48 count ($6.50 each; use $3 off in ad coupon--will deduct $6; use B1G1 from 1/9 paper (maximum $6); use $1 coupon for the one I'm not getting free=2 FREE)
  • 4 No Nonsense knee highs ($.25 each)--filler items to be donated
  • I'll use $6RR from last week
Total should be only tax.
RR for next time: $5

Kroger:
The only true freebie I see is Colgate toothpaste. Use the $.50 coupon in last week's paper to get a free tube.

Target:
For Southern Saver's match-ups, click here.

If you're in Target, you might as well grab these freebies in the travel section: cat food, batteries, Tide, Carefree, Olay beauty bar, and Gillette shave prep. There's also free Reach floss (they may have to type in $.97 if it beeps).

What are your favorite freebies this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment