Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Social Media: Does it overwhelm you?


Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, message boards, blogs: the world of social media is exciting but overwhelming to me at times. Ok, most of the time. I want to be in the know but when it comes to social media, I'm flying by the seat of my pants. You noticed, huh?!

So, I've decided to do something about it. Starting Feb. 1, I'm taking a class taught by Mark Schaefer of Schaefer Marketing Solutions. I trust that he'll have valuable information to share because I've come to know him as one of my clients. Through the course of producing a promotional video for him, I realized I have a lot to learn about social media.

It's at Pellissippi State and will be 8 hours over 4 classes. Here are all the available dates and times and how to sign up for "Social Media Marketing Workshop for Business."

Spring 2011 Class Dates:
Tuesdays, February 1-22 (8:30-10:30 a.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
Tuesdays, March 8-29 (8:30-10:30 a.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
Tuesdays, May 3-24 (8:30-10:30 a.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.)

What about you? How do you think social media could help your business?

Enjoy his video!


No comments:

Post a Comment