It has now been one year since I decided to set and follow a budget for the first time in my life. I've never spent excessively, but I've never carefully tracked my spending either. This was the first year I've held myself accountable.
- Groceries: $412.73 (saved $189.71)
- Pharmacies: $78.55 (saved $217.17--73%)
- Other: $124.19 (saved $31.24)
Rebates received: $40.99
- Groceries: $405.92 (saved $283.57)
- Pharmacies: $98.56 (saved $129.93)--half was for Christmas cards
- Other: $109.02 (saved $62.10)