Sunday, August 1, 2010

Couponing for Charity 8/1-7


Now that I get the paper delivered, I don't always make it out shopping on Sundays. Since the irony of this couponing mission is that I don't usually enjoy shopping, it suits me fine to keep Sunday for family time. I have perused the ads and online blogs and have a few suggestions for those seeking deals.

If you're going to pick one place, I'd choose Walgreen's this week. Here are Southern Saver's match-ups and here are Coupon Katie's picks. You can get FREE vitamins, eye solution, eye drops, aspirin, crayons, and markers. They also have good deals on lots of school supplies (excellent filler items), Listerine, Kellogg's cereals and nutri-grain bars, and Pampers. I'm going to try to find an extra P&G insert from today's paper to get 2 packs of diapers and 2 wipes for just $7 total after RR. Note: You need to buy the 72 count of wipes to use the coupon for free wipes.

Kroger has some decent deals Thursday through Saturday only. It may be time to stock up on Cheerios, Life, and Fiber One bars (all 50% off). Don't forget to check your e-savers and manufacturer's coupons for these items.

For the first time in quite some time, nothing at CVS struck my fancy. I'll be skipping that stop this week, but check for yourself. Here are Southern Saver's match-ups; here are Coupon Katie's picks.

Last week, I did pick up a few items for charity: 1 feminine care and 2 travel first aid kits. I'll update all my totals once I do my shopping this week.

What deals are you going after this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment