Sunday, August 29, 2010

Couponing for Charity 8/29 - 9/4


Hi savvy shoppers. I currently have a cold and would rather crawl in bed than step foot in any store. So I won't have my updates til later in the week. Here are the best deals I see from the blogs to get you going.

If you want to pick just one store, head to Walgreen's. Southern Savers has a new look for her blog but the same great match-ups. Go here for the Walgreen's deals. There's lots of freebies this week: natural supplement, tampons, lip balm, breath right strips, and pork & beans. There are also decent deals on on Listerine, Cheerios, Colgate, Campbells, and printer ink refills ($10).

I never thought I'd say this, but don't even waste your time at CVS this week. Shocker, I know! Save those ECBs for another week. Here are SS's match-ups for CVS if you can't resist.

At Kroger, you can get free Gillette disposable razors through Aug. 31 by using a coupon and an e-saver; for details click here. If you haven't loaded e-savers from pgesaver.com, you should check them out at the beginning of September when hopefully they'll have lots of new savings on Proctor & Gamble products. And make sure you save your receipts for any P&G products you purchase between now and 12/31. When you spend $50 on products, they'll send you a coupon book worth $110. You don't have to buy them all at once. I did this last time, and I've been somewhat pleased with the coupons. Don't go out of your way, but if the deals are there, it's worth gathering your receipts.

Note: If you still have a $5 off Schick Hydro razor coupon, you can use this with the $4 esaver and possibly make money depending on the price. These are good for another month; so be on the look-out for a deal.

If you see any other great freebies I could collect for charity, please leave a comment. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment