Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Couponing for Charity 8/8-14


I realize it's Tuesday night and if you're looking for deals, you've probably already found them. Just in case, here are a few of the freebies out there this week. No one store looks like a slam dunk; so you decide. If you're new to Couponing for Charity, go here.

CVS: For Southern Saver's match-ups, go here. For Coupon Katie's picks, go here. I'll probably stop in quickly for the two money makers: Dulcolax and Schick hydro razor. With a rebate and the right coupons, those two products alone can make you $14.

Walgreen's: For Southern Saver's match-ups, go here. For Coupon Katie's picks, go here. As long as I have the right coupons, I'll pick up the eye solution, body wash, and Pilot pens--all FREE.

Kroger: For Southern Saver's match-ups, go here and here. For Coupon Katie's picks, go here. I'll definitely pick up Gardetto's snack mix, Chex Mix, and granola bars for FREE. Don't forget to load your e-savers at Cellfire and Shortcuts. I didn't make it in for the three day sale last week because I was out of town; so I'm itching for some deals.

Target: For Southern Saver's match-ups, go here. For Coupon Katie's picks, go here. Though I will likely not make it to Target this week, there are a few freebies to consider: post-it notes, pens, and cheap scotch tape.

I'm behind on the updates of products I have purchased. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment