Friday, October 29, 2010

Great Earthfare Deals (good through 11/30)


First of all, many thanks to Hannah at Frugally Farming Family for taking the time to do the monthly Earthfare match-ups. She has 7 kids and still finds time to help all of us save on healthy foods. The November deals are already up and will be good through 11/30.

Here are the deals I got today:
  • 1 3lb bag of organic honeycrisp apples: $5.99--FREE with this coupon through 11/2.
  • 1 tub of sliced almonds: $2.00 (receipt says I saved $5.99 but I don't think that's right; I believe they are a savings of $3/lb)
  • 2 Cascadian Farms organic peas: normally $3.19, on sale for $2.00, used 2 $.75 printable=$1.25 each. Tip: If you're new to Cascadian Farms, you can print a $1/1 coupon.
  • Dagoba chocolate bar: normally $2.49, on sale for $2.00, used $1/1 coupon from Mambo Sprouts mailer. Tip: Ask one of the clerks if they have any Mambo Sprouts / Earthfare coupon books. I forgot today.
  • 2 Muir Glen 28 oz canned fire roasted tomatoes: normally $2.54, on sale for $2.00, used 2 $.75/1 printables=$1.25 each. Check Hannah's list for several places to print this coupon.
  • 1 Green Genius bio-degradable kitchen bags 45 count: normally $8.99, on sale for $7.99 through 12/31 (this is one of the environmental products I'm willing to pay more for.)
  • 1 bag of onions: $3.49 (not on sale, but I needed them).
Total Spent: $21.46
Total Saved: $20.93 (though that may be inflated with incorrect almonds savings)

If I were willing to go back later today, I could save another $5 off $20 from the stamp on my receipt, but that's just not practical for me. Go green, save green.

No comments:

Post a Comment