Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Green Halloween


Though I'm writing all the time online, I admit I get a little giddy when I see my work in print. Something you can hold, flip, and give to someone else at the park. So I was excited to pick up the Knoxmoms October magazine yesterday, which features, among others, my article: "Green Halloween." It has tips for how to go green and save green this holiday.

Go here to view a copy online or find out where you can get this free publication: http://www.knoxmoms.com/magazine. I always get mine at the library.

If you haven't heard of Knoxmoms, where have you been the past three years?! I consider it our town's go-to place for LOCAL information.

FIND THINGS TO DO: The datebook is full of family-friendly activities, and can easily be searched by dates.

SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER: I look forward to the weekly E-newsletter on Thursdays that gives exclusive deals, contest news, hot topics, and Ali's (head mom) pick of things to do.

TALK TO OTHER MOMS: Join the parent community and make friends, upload photos and videos, start discussions and more. I've become quite active on the message board. I'm "bluefrog" of course.

SAVE SOME DOUGH: Download coupons, sell old baby stuff and plan your weekly menu with the recipe database. It's all on MomShop.

Thank you, Ali, for all that you do for our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment