Monday, September 6, 2010

Couponing for Charity 9/5-11


Yes, it's Monday night and I'm just now posting this week's deals, but hasn't the weather been fabulous? I hope you've been able to enjoy some of it this Labor Day weekend.

If you're going to pick one store this week, head to CVS. Here are Southern Saver's complete match-ups and here are Coupon Katie's picks. If you shop tomorrow, you can still get Kellogg's cereals for $1.27 each (on sale for $1.77 and then use a $1/2 coupon--lots out there). The other deals good through Saturday that I plan to pick up: a big box of Huggies and 2 baby shampoo for $10, 2 free packs of gum, another free razor, and some inexpensive make-up. I should be able to get most of these for very little OOP (out of pocket) money with nearly $20 in ECBs from previous trips.

Though I have lots of RR for Walgreen's, nothing there really struck my fancy this week. I'll save them for next week. For SS's match-ups go here. For Coupon Katie's picks go here.

And despite Kroger advertising their "cart buster" event, the only possible freebies are dental floss and deodorant if you have the coupons. See details at SS here. Southern Savers warns that some of the "great deals" this week aren't so great. So look closely at the savings (many less than ten cents).

As we've finished another three months of gathering freebies, it's time to donate again. I'm finalizing our next donation and will blog again with a picture when I have that finalized.

What deals did I miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment