Sunday, May 30, 2010

Couponing for Charity 5/30 - 6/5


Hi there, charity couponers. I've perused the ads and match-ups this week and have decided to take a week off. There are deals to be had, but nothing I can't live without. Plus, since there are no inserts in today's paper, I don't have the newspaper incentive to get me shopping today.

If you want to pick one, I'd suggest Walgreen's today or tomorrow. If you want sodas, this is a good deal: If you buy 3 12 packs of Coca Cola products for $12, you get $5RR, making them $2.33 each--good Memorial Day weekend only. You might also try to get the free Neutragena soap; let me know if that works. According to Hip2Save's tip, if you get the free U by Kotex, you'll also get a coupon for free Always (now I'm reconsidering; I might just have to stop by tomorrow.) According to Coupon Katie's picks, there are also some deals with coupons that expire 5/31. Plus you can check out the new June coupon book filled with $325 of savings. For all the Walgreen's match-ups, go here.

I'm hoping Walgreen's will have some great deals next week so that I can use the $13 in RR that expire 6/6. If you want a sneak peek at what NEXT week should offer, click here. And though you can really skip CVS this week, here are all the match-ups and Coupon Katie's picks.

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment