Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coupon Chief: great for online savings

Though I'm the primary store shopper in the family, my husband is the key guru to finding online deals. Every time he makes a purchase, he searches online for a discount code before he buys. After CouponChief.com invited me to peruse their vast supply of coupons in April, I realized finding codes is not as tough as I'd thought.

What I like is that they're a one-stop-shop for discount codes. They have codes for thousands of online companies, and you can search by product or company. When hubby was planning a business trip and needed a Super Shuttle from the airport, I found 19 codes for Super Shuttle that saved him 5% or $3 per fare. Saving his company money shows he's a considerate employee. I also found $5 off every $50 code for an item we bought from Overton's.

Another really cool feature of CouponChief is their Coupons 4 Causes program. For select retailers, they'll donate up to 20% of my proceeds to my favorite charity, school, or church. Through an easy search, I found our school was included as a beneficiary. Super Shuttle was not participating, but Overton's donates 2% of the sale. If they can save me money and give some to our school, that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment