Friday, April 30, 2010

Seize the Deal is Coming to Knoxville!

I never tire of finding ways to save money, especially on goods or services I would have bought at full price. I've recently learned that Knoxville has been chosen to be one of the next markets to reap the savings from a website called Seize the Deal. They're still in the marketing and deal planning stages, but NOW is the time to register for their FREE daily emails.

If you sign up between May 1-15, you will be entered in a drawing for a $250 Target gift card. Who doesn't want that?! Now that's what I need to stay under budget.

So here's basically how it works. Every day (starting at midnight and ending at midnight), they will feature only ONE hot deal for local restaurants, salons, spas, entertainment, adventures, or other services. On Fridays, the deal runs through the weekend. By leveraging "the power of the group," each deal is 50-90% off retail!

The only catch is there is a minimum amount of people that are needed for the daily deal to be "seized." If that number isn't met, nobody is out any money, but no one gets the deal. So if it's something you really want, you should share the details with your friends fast so that you can all reap the benefits.

Since I think this is a great concept that helps local businesses, saves consumers money, and helps stimulate the economy, I've entered a marketing partnership with Seize the Deal and will be highlighting a few of my favorite daily deals as they come up. By clicking on the "Sign Up" button on the right at the top of my site, you're helping support my writing and deal finding efforts. For that, I thank you.

So what are you waiting for? It's FREE and you could win $250 from Target! Go, click, save! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment