If you've been thinking about making the move from plastic grocery bags to cloth, THIS IS THE TIME. I've been using cloth bags for groceries for six months and I can verify it's not a hassle and actually makes putting away groceries easier.
- On Friday, April 16 Old Navy is giving away free green shopping totes to the first 50 customers. Then you can get 50% off anything that fits in the bag! After the green totes are gone, you will get a different one for 20% off everything in it. Thanks, Adventures in Momville.
- On Sunday, April 18 Target is giving away 1.5 million of their bags with a purchase; limit one per person. Their bags are made of recycled plastic bottles. Thanks, Coupon Mommie.
- On Thursday, April 22 Earthfare is giving away bags to the first 200 customers. This is to celebrate their decision to remove plastic bags in all the stores from now on. We're behind you, Earthfare!
- To find out how to get a bag from Red Gold Tomatoes, go here. Thanks, Coupon Katie.
- Kroger is sponsoring their third annual Design a Reusable Shopping Bag contest. You can go here to design a bag online from their templates and enter to win a $1000 gift card. Just for entering, a digital coupon for a free Kroger bag will be added to your Plus card. The image on this blog is my submission. Like it?
- For a bag from Earthbound Farm, go here. Thanks, Couponing in Critical Times. Gabe also did a fabulous post about reusable bags today if you need yet more inspiration.