Thursday, April 29, 2010

Earthfare Online Coupons


Last week I reported the new spring coupon books for Earthfare are now in stores. They have $85 of savings in them. Some of my favorite companies with coupons are: the Earthfare line of foods, Seventh Generation, Kashi, Cascadian Farms, Ben & Jerry's, Organic Valley, and Pirate Booty.

But here's something even better. You can now print just your favorite coupons from that book here. I don't know how the coupons compare in expiration dates; so it's still worth picking up a book the next time you're in the store. I'm also unsure if Earthfare has a limit of two printables per product per visit like Kroger and Ingles. I don't think so. If you know, leave a comment.

For the latest fare deals, go here. They may be a bit slow getting May's deals up. And remember to check here for coupon match-ups the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment