Sunday, April 4, 2010

Couponing for Charity: 4/4 - 4/11


I've had so much fun getting freebies and even "making money" for charity the past three weeks, that I was highly disappointed about the prospects this week. Honestly, I'll be skipping Walgreens, CVS, and Target this week and making my Kroger list as slim as possible to stay on budget in this "five week month." So I will be getting NO goods for charity this week, but if you feel inspired, here are some suggestions from the pros.

Southern Savers seems more impressed with CVS this week if you want to pick just one store. She lays out how to get free gum, multi-purpose solution, and Colgate Total toothpaste. You can also get Dawn for just $.46 and perhaps some deals on Scotch tape.

Here are Southern Saver's match-ups for Walgreens. If you bought three papers today (or managed to score a few extra inserts from a recycling bin--I can neither confirm nor deny that I support such activities), you could get three Oral B toothbrushes for free. They also have a deal on Kotex and Dawn for $.49.

Coupon Katie lays out how the Double Coupon Days at K-Mart work this week. She notes several freebies like deodorant, dental floss, kitchen cleaners, odor eliminators, and bar b que sauce. From comments posted about K-Mart, that place sounds like too much work to me and there are always problems when you're trying to work the deals. I'll pass.

Kroger has a few sales but nothing free that I could see.

So what's your plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment